This contender for Republican Babe of the Month is 68-year-old Sharon Holmes, who, Matthew Hendley of the Phoenix New Times tells us, “was picked by the Mohave County Republican Party to head to the state GOP convention last month for a shot at becoming a delegate for the Republican Party National Convention.”
Sunday night, she was arrested by the Kingman Police, who say she wasn’t too keen on repo men coming to take her car away, so, after pulling a pistol on the repo men, she “barricaded herself in her car, which was already hooked up to the tow truck,” but somehow managed to get the car unhitched, and roared away with the cops in hot pursuit.
She’s now cooling her heels in the county jail, “facing charges of aggravated assault, aggravated assault on police officers, flight from law enforcement, and criminal damage.”
After all that, we’re happy to report that at least she hasn’t lost her looks.
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Jason Murray: Wife-Beater Busted on DUI After Two Crashes (And Then There’s the Alleged Suicide-Murder Threat…)
- GOP Iowa Senate Candidate Stephanie Jones Busted After Drunken Bar Brawl
- Marcus Lamb Affair: Cops Drop “Extortion” Investigation; “No Evidence” of Crime
- Preacher Bites Cop: Staten Island Ferry Nuisance Michael Ihedioha (a.k.a. Michael Nwadiuko) Busted on Felony Assault
- Steve Nunn Arrested for Pointing Gun at Cops, But Not for Murder of Ex-Girlfriend… Yet