“What did Stericycle do? Well, it was a fast-growing, profitable medical waste company. But it also had some problems, such as getting fined for keeping body parts and dead animals in unmarked containers or exposing workers to tuberculosis. And then there were the fetuses. …”
— Elspeth Reeve, Atlantic Wire
• “Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show” (“And these documents challenge Romney’s claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999”), David Corn, Mother Jones, July 2, 2012
• “Romney Led Bain’s Investment in Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses,” Elspeth Reeve, Atlantic Wire, July 2, 2012
Related posts (automatically generated):
- The Hypocrisy Files: Why Isn’t Mitt Romney Speaking Out Against Witchcraft and Smart-Mouthed Kids?
- Did Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer?
- Mitt Romney Fundraiser Hosted by “Abortive Pill” CEO
- Friend: Mitt Romney & His Gang A “Pack of Dogs”
- Does Mitt Romney Have a Nickname for Terence F. Flynn? How About “Leaky”?