Remember Andrew Shirvell, the sacked Michigan State Assistant Attorney General & “Christian citizen” with the bizarre obsession with the cute, gay, then-University of Michigan student body president Chris Armstrong? Do you remember his all-Armstrong blog, on which he posted swastika-plastered photos of the hunky student? No? Then catch up with our earlier entries, then throw some popcorn in the microwave, and get ready for The Trial of Andrew Shrivell.
P.S. We think Chris should have sued for more than $25,000, but then, he probably just wants to make a point, not money. After all, says AP: “An attorney for Chris Armstrong says she would drop the case if ex-Assistant Attorney General Andrew Shirvell apologized.”
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Andrew Shirvell: Cyberbully Target Targets Cyberbully for Disbarment
- Andrew Shirvell, You’re Fired!
- Andrew Shirvell Allegedly Warned About Anti-Gay Attacks Long Before He Was Photoshopping Swastikas Across Chris Armstrong’s Face
- Cyberbully Andrew Shirvell on “Leave of Absence”; Locks Down Blog; Disciplinary Hearing Planned
- Dear Andrew Shirvell: There Must Be an Opening on Fox News for Another “Media Spectacle”