Latest Demon-Protection Advice: Duct-Tape Your Kids Inside A Filthy SUV In A Walmart Parking Lot While You Go Inside To Buy More Duct Tape
And Bryan Fischer is advocating kidnapping children from nice, normal, gay parents who don’t tie up their kids in the name of religious lunacy? Yes, he is.
The enchanting couple you see at left are Adolfo and Deborah Gomez (good heavens, has her face been bitten by rats or something?), who are headed for separate trials (she on October 22nd and he on November 5th), each on two felony counts of child abuse and five misdemeanor counts of child endangerment, plus a bonus count of felony resisting arrest for Adolfo. One officer on the scene later testified that Adolfo “refused to get out of the family’s SUV and began ‘loudly either reciting religious sayings or possibly praying.’” The cops had to taser him three times to subdue him.
After spending far too much time (“too much time” in this case would be about five minutes) listening to the rantings of Armageddon-obsessed conspiracy theorist Steve Quayle (more reading about him below), and reportedly viewing “videos on the Internet about ‘a fallen angel’ and demons,” the Gomezes fled their suburban Northlake, Illinois, home (Amityville Horror-style, we imagine) after deciding “a darkness was coming over the house” — that is, the house was possessed by demons.
They did what any 21st-century American extreme-fringe fundygelicals would do: sold everything they owned and packed five of their six children (ages five to 15) into their SUV and took off for Arizona, where their eldest son is attending college, to await the inevitable end of the world.
The SUV broke down in Lawrence, Kansas. (We’re sure the irony of getting stuck there was lost on the Gomezes; Lawrence, Kansas, of course, was made famous as the location for the terrifying 1983 nuclear-war TV-movie, The Day After.)
Next thing you know, somebody spots the Gomezes’ SUV in a Walmart parking lot, with a kid tied up inside. The cops were called; they found the Gomezes’ five- and seven-year-olds bound and blindfolded — with duct tape over their eyes (have you ever pulled that stuff off your arm, let alone your eyelids?) — and the the other three kids (12, 13 and 15) unbound.
AP reports: “One of the older children told police the family believed demons were in their home and outside their SUV in the Walmart parking lot” — which is why they had window coverings in the SUV: to keep the demons from getting inside.
“Adolfo Gomez told police the two younger children were acting out toward the older children in the vehicle during Bible studies.
“His attorney, Skip Griffy, said the act of tying up and blindfolding the two children was part of a religious belief and a way to guard against demons.
“Officers also said the 7-year-old girl indicated she asked to be tied up, while the boy said Adolfo Gomez told him not to remove his bindings.”
The Lawrence Journal-World notes that the SUV was full of “trash, rotting food and bottles of urine” and dirty diapers (who the hell needed diapers? the youngest was five) — and, police officers would later testify, they found a cooler full of urine.
“During the police interview,” notes Fox 4, “officers asked Adolfo if he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Adolfo, according to police, said he had not used acid in over 30 days and said he had not had any alcohol because his wife threatened to leave him if he did. He also told police he hadn’t slept for nine days.”
With separate trials — and separate lawyers — it sounds like Deborah’s mouthpiece is already trying to pin all the blame on Adolfo — and D.A. Debby Moody is having none of it. According to HuffPo:
Angela Keck, a lawyer for Deborah Gomez, distanced her client from Adolfo Gomez, saying the woman had no control over her husband.
“She was doing her best to protect herself and her children when Mr. Gomez was having a kind of religious experience,” Keck said. “You have not heard anything that these children’s lives were in any danger in any way.”
Moody, however, said the “danger to these children was real.”
“These types of bindings and blindfolds come into play when you’re talking about … prisoners of war,” the prosecutor said.
Deborah Gomez was involved in the abuse and when presented with an opportunity to help, “she went shopping for duct tape, two tarps and a baseball bat,” Moody said, alluding to the list of items police discovered in the mother’s shopping cart at Walmart when the children were found.
“It was a team effort, your honor,” Moody said. “What happens when kids in the Gomez family are possessed? They get bound and they get blindfolded.”
The Lawrence-Journal adds that Keck “said previously that her client didn’t know what was happening to her children when she went into the store and left them with their father. Keck suggested her client was in a difficult relationship with her husband and trying to separate.
“However, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services said previously that it investigated the couple after receiving allegations of neglect, including a case it opened in December 2011 but closed in April.”
Meanwhile, Adolfo’s lawyer, Skip Griffy (that’s a name for a lawyer?) keeps pushing the “religious beliefs” angle. We don’t know if he’s shooting for a “religious freedom” defense (for the sake of his own reputation, we hope not) or an insanity defense.
Even “religous frenzy“ is probably out, since it sounds like this was hardly a one-off deal; Skip says “binding the younger children … was not done frequently or as a punishment.” (Oh, well, gee, that makes all the difference in the world if they didn’t torture the kids all that often, even if they were constantly scaring the snot out of them with nonsense about Satan’s minions chasing them across the county… right?)
Any defense is going to be hard to mount; Skip ought to just tell Adolfo to plead guilty to everything, beg for intense psychiatric treatment, and hope for the best.
We expect the Gomezes’s story is much like that of of baby-mutilator Dena Schlosser — whom we profiled only yesterday, along with her off-the-hook, demon-obsessed pastor, Doyle Davidson; i.e., as Glenna Whitley wrote :
Many blamed [Davidson's ] obsession with the demonic and use of violent images for Schlosser’s mental illness. That isn’t fair, though; the seeds of Dena’s insanity were sown early in her childhood, and a long string of failures by others — including her husband, psychiatrists and Child Protective Services — preceded Maggie’s [Schlosser's 11-month-old daughter] horrific death.
“But Davidson’s garbled gospel — and his insistence that all mental illness is caused by demons and cannot be cured by medication — gave Dena’s descent into madness shape and form. John and Dena Schlosser bought into his attitude toward psychotropic drugs. Why and the way she chose to kill Maggie were all mixed up in his unorthodox teachings.
Whatever is wrong with the Gomezes (which appears to include LSD and booze), it appears that Steve Quayle’s “garbled gospel” gave the Gomezes’ “descent into madness shape and form.”
We use the word “madness” figuratively, of course; we do not know if either Adolfo or Deborah Gomez has been diagnosed with a mental disorder (or a few) — although they have (thank goodness) been ordered to undergo psych evaluations. We will be truly surprised if neither is found to be certifiably mad.
Incidentally (or not), there’s another interesting coincidence shared by the Schlosser and Gomez stories: Both feature Walmart.
What is it about Walmart and, uh, extremely religious parents (emphasis on “extreme”) who do things to their children that most people wouldn’t do to an animal? Why are these types so drawn to the nation’s largest Big Box-O’-Crap, Inc., chain?
Oh, wait… Maybe we do know why.
Meanwhile, here are the news videos:
Now, about Steve Quayle: Is he for real? We sincerely doubt it. Would a conspiracy nut who really believes the end of the world will begin with the complete collapse of the U.S. dollar be selling survival gear on his website? What will he need with useless dollars?
Sadly, lots and lots of people believe every word he says or writes. Among the more creative articles on his website:
• “Christianity & gun owners in the crosshairs: Chilling tactic exposed”
• “Open-air quantum teleportation performed across a 97km lake”
• “Chemtrails: Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons in the Age of Nuclear War”
• “Terraforming: Alien or Human, It’s Here”
• “Lab-made skin to create robotic clones of man”
• “VPNReviewz Reports That Executive Order Promises To Give Total Control Of The Internet To The Department of Homeland Security”
• “Legend Of Samson Given Substance By Ancient Seal”
• “Endgame Activated – ‘WARNING FROM V’”
• “The Great Culling has begun: Will your genetic lineage survive?”
• “ALL LEGAL BANK DEPOSIT PROTECTIONS ARE GONE”
• “Scientist Predicts Eugenic Society in 5 Years: Gene Tests to Determine Lover’s Compatibility”
• “Is DHS Preparing an Oklahoma City Style False Flag Before November Elections?”
• “IMPORTANT FLASHBACK AS NEW RAINBOWS WITH STRANGE COLORS FORM!”
• “’End of the world as we know it’: Kaspersky warns of cyber-terror apocalypse”
…and much, much more, peppered with lots of inspirational bible quotes and happy thoughts about heaven and the like. You can guess how someone already on the edge might be pushed right off the cliff.
Below are links to items not by but about Steve Quayle. Caveat: People who listen to Steve Quayle enough to write about him are often, um, possessed of worldviews well outside what we consider even remotely rational — so don’t get the idea we endorse any of the kookiness you are about to read.
• “Steve Quayle just lost it on the air…shut the show down,” Godlike Productions forum, January 24, 2006 (“… He was reading an e-mail from a military person and he was tight lipped as to what he was reading but he paused to ask for averyone to pray and gave heart-felt sympathy for all the wives of military personnel that would never come home… Something BIG was in that e-mail… then he asked a question or two but seemed very disoriented… and after opening another e-mail and groaning… said for everyone to pray… and he said something I couldn’t quite make out… but it sounded very very dire. My guess was that he received information that the US military was in the throws of attacking somebody…and it was the start of something horribly devastating…” “Something is happening. I signed on to GLP because it has always had the best response time expecially Internationally. Is anyone out there especially on the east coast hearing a lot of air traffic? …”)
• “Steve Quayle — Selling Doom & Gloom; Promoting End Times Programming and British Israel,” Ken Adachi, Educate-Yourself, January 7, 2006 (“… I was mainly interested in hearing what Alex Jones and Jim Marrs had to say in that roundtable discussion because they don’t pull punches and rightly identify the crew of Illuminati front men who are now in control of this government and who are daily steering this republic’s ship of state straight into annihilation – as traitors to the Constitution and Luciferians. Linda Howe made more than a few cogent and on-target observations on how the NWO plays the disinfo game. Steve Quayle’s comments were generally in alignment with Alex as far as the Luciferians in government are concerned, BUT as a Christian fundamentalist, he occasionally strayed into the Tevistock orchestrated psyops called the End Times scenario. …”)
• “Assassinations on U.S. Citizens October 1st?,” jshowell, Daily [Ron] Paul, September 25, 2008 (“… I found this while I was searching for news articles on Martial Law. The following is from steve quayle news alerts ‘From deep back channels I have confirmed that planned assassinations of any U.S. Citizens who are on the “red list” will commence on 10/1/2008. …’”)
• “Steve Quayle — False Christian,” Knight’s Christian Commentaries, April 8, 2010 (“… I just heard Steve say that he believes that the ‘Map of the Creator’ was made 450,000 years ago and that it predated Adam and Eve. Earlier in the show, he said that chemtrails were meant to make mankind tastier for giants, and that all giants are cannibals. …”)
• “Ramblin’ Steve: a Giant False Christian,” Knight’s Christian Commentaries, June 23, 2010 (“… He cites the Bible as if it were evidence for his claims, yet if you read the Bible you can see that it doesn’t even hint at giants having the ability to hurt anyone from a distance with [electromagnetic waves produced from their skulls] …”)
Here’s a forum thread started by one the few regular posters at Godlike Productions we enjoy reading — Anonymous Coward, who’s often the only person over there making sense:
• “Breaking: Steve Quayle starts red page to buy emergency packages of Beer before WWIII!,” May 14, 2012 (“He will throw in a book for 2/3 the price too. He says hurry, buy it while you can because you only have 2 weeks left before we all die. …”)
More insight into Steve Quayle’s “regular” followers:
From Rapture Flight To Heaven (“a friendly, peace-loving, Pre-Tribulation Rapture forum”):
• “Is the ‘Beast’ the Resurrected Ancient Greek God Apollo?,” May 28, 2011 (“… If anyone is aware of what happened in Genesis 6 with the fallen angels and human women producing a hybrid of giants or mighty ones on the earth, then you will understand what Tom Horn is saying in this chapter from his most recent book. The attempt by satan to corrupt the human dna/bloodline in order to prevent the birth of the Messiah is the reason that the earth was destroyed by a flood. …”)
• “Steve Quayle’s Site has been taken down……as he suspected it would,” March 5, 2012 (“… Can’t hit Steve’s site by URL or IP Address. Steve suspected that this would happen. Guess they started a few days early! This is scary! …”)
• “3/20/2012 — ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!,” March 21, 2012 (“… I can’t believe how obvious this one is, notice the triangle with a round object in the center [all seeing eye, eye of Horus, Illuminati on back of $1 bill, etc, NWO stamp of approval] …”)
• “SPECIAL WARNING……MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,” May 6, 2012 (“… Civil war is coming to the US, and there’s no stopping it DHS prepping for economic collapse and money will be worthless. … Farrakhan is on DIA payroll and he will help start these riots. … Guns must be abandoned and left with police in order to get food. … All know BHO (Barack Hussein Obama) is constitutionally illegitimate. All in Congress know this, and their families are being threatened to keep them quiet. … Who is threatening of congress and their families, and the media in order to assure he stays in place. … I would guess that Henry Kissenger [sic] would be one. He seems to be the go-fer for the PTB. … Obama, knows exactly who is threatening, the same people who put Obama in power! … Then last week, along with the deadly DHS leak about preparing for a war in America, there was another leak about re-education camps in America for dissidents. …”)
• “News Bulletin – Please Read,” June 14, 2012 (“… Wow Sue, on Steve’s site, it says the Euro has unofficially, collapsed….! Sure sounds serious! More scripture prophecy is coming to pass more quickly, surely the Rapture is imminent. Any day now! I can’t see us being still here come 2013. Things are moving very quickly now, we might have days not weeks left before our departure. If anytime there was to keep your eyes on Jesus, and have faith in Him, that Jesus will see us through until He comes for us, nows the time! …”)
And from “Dreamweaver11gold REALITY CHECK BLOG ~ ONLY TRUTH (THE CREATOR), (BLESSED MOTHER) ARE LIGHT, TRUE LOVE, & INFINITE POWER / Living By The 10 Commandments (Hebrew & Protestant Are Unedited ) = Win / Win For All” (yes, that’s the name of the blog):
• “! ALERT – STEVE QUAYLE – RUSSIAN MILITARY INVADING COLORADO – MAY….HUMM / NORAD & USNORTHCOM EXERCISES IN MAY 2-9….HUMM / ARDENT SENTRY 2012 – CANADIAN & USA FORCES / MARSHAL LAW ENACTED IN PEACE TIME / P.A.T.R.I.O.T. ACT / NDAA / CISPA / FUKUSHIMA HANGING BY A THREAD – Earth Quake or Other Event Could Result In Catastrophic Radiological Fire That Could Wipe Out Most Of The Northern Hemisphere (Massive Civilization-Breaking Event), FINANCE & BREAKING NEWS April 28, 2012 ( BETTER TO BE PREPARED & KNOW THAN NOT )”
Yes, that’s the title of the post. As for the content, you’re on your own — but it has something to do with “CRITICAL INFORMATION KEPT FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC,” involving the New World Order censoring Google and YouTube; someone or something called “Tolec” who (or which) has the all “ANSWERS ON WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING, HOW WE ARE CONTROLLED, BY WHO, THE REAL REASON FOR THE PYRAMIDS, HOW WE ARE BEING CONTROLLED, ETC.”; how “truthers” are tortured in mental insitutions to keep them quiet; how the UN is deliberately starving the world to bring down the population; lots of stuff about Fukushima and Chernobyl; some “sovereign citizen”-type talk about a birth certificate making a person the property of The Corporation (America); how the Department of Homeland Security is stockpiling enough ammunition to kill half the country (what, they’re going to shoot us all one at a time?); and the usual paranoia about Agenda 12 and FEMA death camps — with extra-special bonus advice on injecting the “truthers’” enemies with sedatives so they will exist in a zombie-like state.
And then there’s the “Reptilian Agenda” which has “a lower negative vibratory web,” which is “triangulated” by pyramids on the earth, the moon, and Mars. The end goal is to convert human DNA into reptilian DNA (and Reptilian Frequencies — can’t forget those Reptilian Frequencies!) because they “do not want us evolving.” (Good god, “V” is real!) Oh, and did you know we have 21 planets?
Sorry, but we only got through skimming roughly one-fifth of the entire post (yes, it’s that long), and we admit that, despite our interest in
abnormal psychology interesting things that make others tick, we can’t follow half of it. But it all must be very, very important, because it’s “FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE” punctuated by hundreds and hundreds of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Combine what you see above with with extreme religiosity and throw Steve Quayle into the mix, and… Well, as we said earlier: You can guess how someone already on the edge might be pushed right off the cliff.
If you’d like to listen to some of Steve Quayle’s wacky talk, there are plenty of audio recordings on the YouTube channel “Prophetic Info Wars.” Just don’t let any unhinged religious zealots listen — we don’t want to be responsible for any more duct-taped kindergarteners.
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Crazy for God: Doyle Davidson Disciple Dena Schlosser, Baby Mutilator & Killer, Found Working At Walmart
- In Case You Missed the Latest Christian Kill-the-Gays Pastor, Here’s Curtis Knapp…
- The Hypocrisy Files: Why Isn’t Mitt Romney Speaking Out Against Witchcraft and Smart-Mouthed Kids?
- Denis Lyons Convicted of Molesting 7-Year-Old Inside Catholic Church
- Don’t Enough Teens Self-Mutilate Already Without Help from (Alleged) Self-Appointed Exorcist Danielle Harkins?