Feel free to steal this graphic and post it on your own site, as long as you do not alter it it any way. DO NOT HOTLINK!
“Let me assure you that no authorities of my church, or of any other church for that matter, will ever exert influence on presidential decisions. Their authority is theirs, within the province of church affairs, and it ends where the affairs of the nation begin.”
— Mitt Romney
“Faith in America” address, 2007
“When we see a religion, and one which is claimed to be the religion of Christ, and it will not govern men in their politics, it is a very poor religion, it is very feeble, very faint in its effects, hardly perceptible in the life of a person.”
— Brigham Young
Journal of Discourses, Volumes 13-14
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Memo to 40% of All Americans: Mitt Romney is a Mormon
- The Hypocrisy Files: Or, The Real Reason Romney Won’t Discuss His Religion
- The Hypocrisy Files: Why Isn’t Mitt Romney Speaking Out Against Witchcraft and Smart-Mouthed Kids?
- Dear Deseret News: Thanks for Pointing Out the 1981 Arrest Mitt Romney Tried to “Bury”
- The Hypocrisy Files: Does Religion Matter, Or Not?