And here we said back in May, at the news Patten was expected to plead guilty: “Good — unless, of course, a plea deal gets him anything less than life without parole.”
Well, that’s just what the sick freak got: life without parole.
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Attorney: Kody Patten Set to Plead Guilty to Vicious Murder of Micaela “Mickey” Costanzo
- Good Little Mormon Girl Toni Fratto Set to Rot In Jug for Brutal Slaughter of Classmate
- We Hope They Live Forever: Bikubi & Bamu Get Life for Gruesome “Witchcraft” Slaughter of 15-Year-Old Boy
- The Hypocrisy Files: Concern for Life “Usually Stops at the Doorstep of the Delivery Room”
- Bobby Joe Rogers: Another Fine, Upstanding Representative of the “Pro-Life” Movement