Mitt Romney Wants to Know Why Airplane Windows Don’t Open (How Stupid is Too Stupid to Be President?)
“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous.”
— Mitt Romney, September 22, 2012
We couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried.
In answer to our own question, “How stupid is too stupid to be president?” let’s put it this way: Even George W. Bush never asked why airplane windows don’t open.
Then again, Junior actually knew a thing or two about airplanes, seeing as how he actually flew them — delivering plants, if our memory is correct, between Texas and Florida during the Vietnam War — which is hella closer than Willard ever got to that little skirmish.
Here, grab this and post it wherever you like — anyone with half a brain who’s heard about Willard’s idiotic window remark will get it (and those who don’t, don’t matter):
Related posts (automatically generated):
- The Hypocrisy Files: Mitt Romney Forgets Last “Business” President Killed U.S. Economy, While Dissing GOP Icons Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan, et al.
- Memo to 40% of All Americans: Mitt Romney is a Mormon
- Mitt Romney Fundraiser Hosted by “Abortive Pill” CEO
- The Hypocrisy Files: Mitt Romney Conveniently Forgets Why He Didn’t Run for Reelection
- The Hypocrisy Files: Lobbyist Mitt Romney Doesn’t Like Lobbyists