Wanted: Samuel McCullough, former security guard at Creflo Dollar‘s World Changers Church International (WCCI), College Park, Georgia, and employee at various other area churches, on suspicion of molesting a young girl “over several years, starting when the child was 8 years old,” reports WSBTV, which also notes: “The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office said Samuel McCullough is wanted in Fulton and Clayton counties as well and is considered to be dangerous.”
WSB Radio adds that authorities have been searching for McCullough since July, but have “only just made the information public. ‘This time we’re going public because a lot of the investigative measures have been exhausted and so we’re seeking the public’s help in locating this individual,’ said [Sgt. Adrion Bell].”
Anyone with information about McCullough is asked to contact the Dekalb County Sheriff’s Office: (404) 298-8100.
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Televangelist Creflo Dollar Arrested for Smacking Around 15-Year-Old Daughter
- Paul Ryan: The Guy Trying to Obliterate Social Security Used His Dad’s Social Security Benefits to Fund His Own College Education
- Republican 1%-er Rita Crundwell’s Million-Dollar RV First Asset Up for Auction
- Why Did Creflo Dollar’s Older Daughter Change Her Story to Police?
- The Hypocrisy Files: Paul Crouch’s Million-Dollar “Parsonages”