“Devoted, Church-Going” Mormon Dad Isidro Zavala Kills Self After Strangling, Shooting Young Sons to Death in Front of Wife to Punish Her for Filing for Divorce
Video after the jump..
Isidro Zavala makes us wish we believed in Outer Darkness.
Marco was 11 and Eduardo was 12…
… A devoted, church-going father insistent that his boys earn good grades, Zavala had apparently plotted for days on how kill his family to punish his wife after she filed for divorce. He may have plotted worse.
The couple was scheduled to meet with a court-ordered mediator on Tuesday. In a bag Boynton Beach crime scene investigators found at his former home on Southwest 8th Avenue was a TEC-9, a once-banned semi-automatic handgun, plus extra ammunition. There was duct tape. Cutting shears. And a note. …
More: “Grief counselors help classmates after two boys were slain by Boynton Beach dad,” Palm Beach Post, February 4, 2013
• “Mom Saw Her Sons ‘Killed Before Her’ in Double Murder-Suicide, Boynton Police Say,” NBC Miami, February 3, 2012
• “Boynton Beach man who killed 2 sons, himself, took days to plan attack,” Palm Beach Post, February 3, 2013
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Birmingham Pastor Terry Greer Charged with Murdering Wife, Wounding Daughter (& Trying to Stab Himself to Death Before Police Arrive)
- The Hypocrisy Files: Church Quick to Punish Married Priest, But Not Pedophiles
- Full Gospel Pastor (& Son of “Prophetess”) Leonard Threadcraft Suicides Out After Trying to Blow Away Wife
- Rev. James Richard Harris Tries to Off Self After Sex-Crimes Verdict (Inspired By Michael Marin?)
- The Hypocrisy Files: If SPLC is Culpable for FRC Shooting, Then Anti-Gay Groups Are Responsible For All Anti-Gay Vandalism, Assault, Bullying, Murder & Suicide